Sugared Cranberries make great garnishes to cakes and your Thanksgiving turkey platter. Also try adding them to a charcuterie platter for snacking.
1. Wash 2 cups of fresh cranberries.
2. in a shallow pan combine 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar. Allow sugar to disolve and come to a simmer.
3. Remove sugar syrup from heat and add berries. Stir to coat berries.
4. Remove berries to a wire rack.
5. Add 1 cup of sugar to a shallow bowl and roll the cranberies in sugar, coating them completely. Remove them and place on a sheet of parchment paper to dry.